Well maintained home! Move in ready! Ranch! Nice size kitchen and Dining! walks out to a beautiful Sun Room and deck! Huge double lot! Sits on .57 Acre! Great for entertaining and the kids will have plenty of play area! 2 bedrooms on main floor, 3rd bedroom-lower level and non-conforming. Workshop in basement! Laundry in Basement! Bathroom was recently updated by Jericho. Wood floors through out!
Single Family, Traditional
1,634 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,634 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Kit/Dining Combo
- Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,102 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 532 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range
- Other. .
- Basement BR, Full, Garage Entrance
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Deck, Screened Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Sterling Ave Eas to E 35th St S, turn right, right on S Harris Ave, to address on left.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price