Gorgeous Home Sits On 5.1 ACRES! Stunning views from every window! Gorgeous Wood Floors throughout! 4 Large Bedrooms and Main level Office! 2 full baths, 2 half baths, Vaulted Ceilings! Lower Level walkout basement stubbed with a full stubbed bath, ready to be finished! Master Suite and Master Bath located on the main level. Laundry room with sink located on the main level! 3 Huge Bedrooms located on the 2nd floor with a bonus landing/play area for the kids! Chefs Kitchen with pantry and tons of space! Formal Dining! Enjoy your morning on the New Covered Deck that walks out to peaceful wooded acreage with a creek that runs through/ Close to schools and highway access! HURRY!
Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,200 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling,Ceiling Fan(s),Hardwood,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Formal
- Laundry Room,Main Level
- Ceiling Fan(s),Hardwood,Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Electric, Attic Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Full,Stubbed for Bath,Sump Pump,Walk Out
- 1. Family Room,Gas,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Pantry,Skylight(s),Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-In Closet,Whirlpool Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Built-In,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Side.
- Vinyl, Cedar
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Facilities,Sat Dish Allowed. Acreage,Stream(s),Treed.
49 Hwy to E 155th Street, right on Terry Ave to address, driveway on left behind subdivision.
Cash, Contract for Deed, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price